-   -   Microsoft Excel 97 Developer's Kit (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318155-microsoft-excel-97-developers-kit.html)

To Forum

Microsoft Excel 97 Developer's Kit

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q178474/
In this article, the reader is asked to download Microsoft Excel 97
Developer's Kit. I don't where I can have this Kit. Can someone show me?
Thanks
TF

Myrna Larson

Microsoft Excel 97 Developer's Kit

This was a product that had to be purchased separately. If you search EBAY,
you'll find several copies for sale, from about $12 to $50. The sellers that I
checked said they will ship "world wide".