-   -   Print Preview moves command buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318150-print-preview-moves-command-buttons.html)

Jared

Print Preview moves command buttons

I have three command buttons on a worksheet. When I select print preview, and
then return to the worksheet, the command buttons end up stacked on top of
each other. Any ideas on how to stop this?

Ron de Bruin

Print Preview moves command buttons

Read this

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl