-   -   Changing the default printer... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317969-changing-default-printer.html)

Meek Spiffinton

Changing the default printer...

for Windows.

I have a script which goes through a list in Excel pulls data from the list,
opens corresponding .pdf files prints them out and closes acrobat.

My issue is that because the PDFs are so cumbersome I would like to
alternate between two different office printers as I tend to overload either
one individually. I cannot accomplish this with ActivePrinter since the
printing is taking place outside of excel. I cannot find a similar command in
the Adobe-VBA library to use, which leaves me with the choice of changing the
default printer for all of Windows to do what I want.

Could anyone give me some direction on this (a link, suggestions, anything
helpful), or if I overlooked it, the adobe-vba equivalent?

Meek Spiffinton[_2_]

Changing the default printer...

My apologies for the interuption after digging a little longer I did come
across this.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q266767/

Sorry, for asking something I should've RTFMed a bit more for.