-   -   I need a spreadsheet to plan a for sale real estate develpment (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317965-i-need-spreadsheet-plan-sale-real-estate-develpment.html)

Jim Frishe

I need a spreadsheet to plan a for sale real estate develpment

I represent a 501(c)(3) that is starting to do some affordable housing
development. I need a spreadsheet for real estate development. By this I
mean a cash flow analysis of funds from inception to sell out. I already have
microsoft project manager for scheduling. Any help would be greatly
appreciated as we are a non-profit and our overhead budget is somewhat less
that a shoestring.