-   -   waiting for click on the button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317945-waiting-click-button.html)

tony

waiting for click on the button

I want to add button on the worksheet so that the progress of moving
automatically from one result sheet to the other will be stopped until user
will click on the button. What loop I have to use to have it working.

Thanks for advice.

Tony

Ed

waiting for click on the button

What process? What is happening? Is data flowing in from another program?
Is the user filling out separate sheets as a form? What's the button
supposed to do: calculate? show the next sheet? Who or what is moving from
one sheet to the next: a macro? another program? the user?

Gotta give a bit more info, Tony, or you won't get any meaningful answers.

Ed