-   -   free lance excel code developers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317805-free-lance-excel-code-developers.html)

L775

free lance excel code developers

As a professional engineer, I managed to do my own routine visual basics
programs in excel up to a point where I need help due to my extended work
load.

Where do I find free lance code developers? The routine programs are usually
short strait forward. To a experienced program developer they can be
profitable.

Thank you, for your help.

Terry Shannon

L775 wrote:
As a professional engineer, I managed to do my own routine visual basics
programs in excel up to a point where I need help due to my extended work
load.

Where do I find free lance code developers? The routine programs are usually
short strait forward. To a experienced program developer they can be
profitable.

Thank you, for your help.

There a dime a dozen right here in virtual land.

What do you have in mind?

David

free lance excel code developers

Hi L775,
My name is David, my e mail is . I can always use a
dime. Feel free to write me an e mail.
David

"L775" wrote:

As a professional engineer, I managed to do my own routine visual basics
programs in excel up to a point where I need help due to my extended work
load.

Where do I find free lance code developers? The routine programs are usually
short strait forward. To a experienced program developer they can be
profitable.

Thank you, for your help.

David

free lance excel code developers

Hi L775,
If you are interested in an Excel programmer, I have been doing this about
10 years. I posted on the 25th, but expect the holiday and weekend sort of
got in the way. My e mail is . Please let me know.

"L775" wrote:

As a professional engineer, I managed to do my own routine visual basics
programs in excel up to a point where I need help due to my extended work
load.

Where do I find free lance code developers? The routine programs are usually
short strait forward. To a experienced program developer they can be
profitable.

Thank you, for your help.

Don Guillett[_4_]

free lance excel code developers

Those of us who were interested would have posted to his private email
instead of the group.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"L775" wrote:

As a professional engineer, I managed to do my own routine visual basics
programs in excel up to a point where I need help due to my extended

work
load.

Where do I find free lance code developers? The routine programs are

usually
short strait forward. To a experienced program developer they can be
profitable.

Thank you, for your help.

David

free lance excel code developers

Hi Don,
I would certainly reply to an e mail, but I do not see one available.
Thanks