-   -   Programming of alternative actions in VB macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317786-programming-alternative-actions-vbulletin-macros.html)

Matt

Programming of alternative actions in VB macros

Need help. I want a macro to run two alternative actions (not cell entries in
the worksheet) under the condition that in an Excel cell the entry is 1 or 0.
Can I write something like: if(cell=1, than jump to macro line 10, otherwise
jump to macro line 20)? What would be the syntax?

Harald Staff

Programming of alternative actions in VB macros

Hi

Sub test()
Select Case Sheets(1).Range("A1").Value
Case 0