-   -   IF BLANK (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317725-if-blank.html)

[email protected]

IF BLANK

Help,

I have a Macro that runs in MS-Word. I need to find
out if a document that a user is opening is BLANK.

If the Document is BLANK notify the user with a
message. If the document is NOT BLANK (i.e more that 10
characters) notify the user with a message box.

Can anyone help me?

JE McGimpsey

IF BLANK

You'll probably get better answers in a word newsgroup, such as

microsoft.public.word.vba.general

or

microsoft.public.word.vba.beginners