-   -   Input Output without = (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317700-input-output-without-%3D.html)

GAZZAT5

Input Output without =

I need to be able to output the results of a formula from one sheet t
another and include the output in a form (using a locked text box wit
the controlsource as the cell with the formula), without using a
equals in lets say cell a1 on sheet 1 which would then be =sheet2!a1
because i will be deleting the row.

I need to be able to delete the row that holds the output to my formul
therefor it cannot be =sheet2!a1 because it would be erased. I know ho
to delete the row and that i need to delete it (do not argue on thi
point in ur reply).

How can i output the result of a formula (like a combobox cell link o
control source would)?

I will appreciate any sugestions because i need to get this sorte
quickly.
Thank

--
GAZZAT
GAZZAT5's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1680

GAZZAT5[_2_]

Input Output without =

here's an example of what i mean. Check out the code on the buttons an
the formulas.

It shows essentially what happens at the moment, but it can't delet
the row (and if it did the formula would disappear