Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy to a Closed workbook. whith Path .

Hi
Still have a problems i hope somenone can help me whith.

This Code is for copy to a OPEN workbook,

Sub CopyDatatootherworkbook()
With Workbooks("yourworkbook.xls").Sheets("sheet1")
x = .Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row + 1
Sheets("sheet1").Range("a12:f12").Copy .Range("A" & x)
End With
End Sub

Can some one help me to figure out the code to a CLOSED workbook, tha
are in another directory on the hard drive?, ex C:\temp\newbookxls

Best regards :

willie :

--
willie3