-   -   Script a userid and password (apache) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317643-script-userid-password-apache.html)

Steph[_3_]

Script a userid and password (apache)

Chris,

Your suggestion below works sometimes, not always. It's strange....often
when I open the file for the forst time and run the code, it still prompts
me for the user id and password. If I ener it, then rerun the code later,
it does NOT prompt me for user id and password. Any idea how I can get it
to NEVER prompt me??

(Apache). Can that user id and pw be coded in my vba module?

CSVPath = "http://test/testdata/latestdata.csv"

Workbooks.Open CSVPath

CSVPath = "

Enjoy

--
You should never practice juggling with batteries. I have the
black eye to explain why.

Hello. The code below simply opens a csv file that is housed on a web
server. Unfortunately to connect to it, a user id and password is required