-   -   excel vba copy files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317633-excel-vba-copy-files.html)

Gabriel[_3_]

excel vba copy files

Hello,

I have a two columns : one with the path and one with the file name.
Can anyone show me how to create a macro that copy those files to
C:\Temp

So for each file (column B), it will use its path (column A) and makes
a copy of that file to C:\Temp until all the files have been copied.

Thank you in advance
Gabriel

Ron de Bruin

excel vba copy files

You can use FileCopy

You can loop through the list
If you need help post back

Sub A()
With Sheets("sheet1")
FileCopy .Range("A1").Value & .Range("B1").Value, "C:\" & .Range("B1").Value
End With

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl