-   -   Combo Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317610-combo-box.html)

Paul

Combo Box

Hello All - I need to have a Combo Box appear when a Check Box is checked.
Thus, the C-Box hide property selection must be active. However, the C-Box
property selection does not have a hide option. Does anyone know if the
C-Box has a hide property selection, and if so, how it is activated?

Thanks
Paul

Tom Ogilvy

Combo Box