-   -   Matrix Operations (MInvert Function) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317604-matrix-operations-minvert-function.html)

Al[_16_]

Matrix Operations (MInvert Function)

how can I invert a mtrix of variable size. the size of my input matrix
changes depending on user input. after the user enters data i need to
invert this matrix using MInvert function in excel. However it gives
me an error because i know the szie of the matrix only at run time.
Can you help me please?

thank you

Tom Ogilvy

Matrix Operations (MInvert Function)

Show the code and maybe someone can see where you are going wrong. Also,
this function has limits. How big is your matrix?

Tom Ogilvy

om...