-   -   Format all sheets in a workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317567-format-all-sheets-workbook.html)

Gordon[_2_]

Format all sheets in a workbook

Hi

I've already had a partial answer to this but it didn't work because I think
I wasn't specific enough. Here goes again.

I have 45 sheets in my workbook. I desperate for code that will allow me to
format all sheets in my workbook at once, at the same time so that cell
allignments allow for wrap cells and ariel font 10.

The code below kindly provided only formats one sheet at a time. I'm using
Office 2000. Any help would be great.

For i = 1 To Sheets.Count
With Sheets(i).Cells
..Font.Name = "Arial"