-   -   Copy again (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317490-copy-again.html)

Alvin Hansen[_2_]

Copy again

Hi!!
I write in a nother trad that i have found out
copy a open sheet to a close workboo i use one
off ron's examples but the examples makes
some new sheets in the closed workbook
and this dosn't help. I have only one sheet in my
closed workbook.
In my open workbook i want to copy sheet "fil" to
the closed workbook ("fil") to sheet ("fil")

Hope someone can help

Alvin

JulieD

Copy again

Hi Alvin

could you post your current code please.

Cheers
JulieD