-   -   Removing "Sheet1" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317467-removing-sheet1.html)

Anat

Removing "Sheet1"

Hi,

When creating a new workbook, how do I remove or hide the defaul
worksheet ("Sheet1") after creating my worksheets? I do not want to us
the specific sheet name because my Excel macro is used in france as wel
and the default worksheet name there is not "Sheet1".
It will help if someone knows if there is a property somewhere sayin
what is the default worksheet name.

Thanks

--
Ana
Anat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1670

Ron de Bruin

Removing "Sheet1"

Hi Anat

Open a new workbook and change the sheet names in it.
Save it as a template in the template folder.

FileNew
click on the file in the taskpane under templates to open

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Anat" wrote in message ...

Hi,

When creating a new workbook, how do I remove or hide the default
worksheet ("Sheet1") after creating my worksheets? I do not want to use
the specific sheet name because my Excel macro is used in france as well
and the default worksheet name there is not "Sheet1".
It will help if someone knows if there is a property somewhere saying
what is the default worksheet name.

Thanks.

--
Anat
Anat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16706
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=319127

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Removing "Sheet1"

What is a default worksheet? Sheet1 is just a name given to the first index
in the worksheets collection. Could you use Worksheets(1)?

--

HTH

RP