-   -   Delte Autofiltered (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317441-delte-autofiltered.html)

scrabtree23[_3_]

Delte Autofiltered

Here is an additional need:

I have a table of data that I autofilter by several criteria. I want a VBA
that will delte and shift up all the autofiltered data except the top row
(1:1).

Don Guillett[_4_]

Delte Autofiltered

To learn how, use the f5 special cells visible and record a macro while
doing

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"scrabtree23" wrote in message
Here is an additional need:

I have a table of data that I autofilter by several criteria. I want a

VBA
that will delte and shift up all the autofiltered data except the top row
(1:1).

Ron de Bruin

Delte Autofiltered

Hi

See This example that copy the cells.
You can adapt it to delete
http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter03.html#Copy

If you filter on one column you can use this Add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl