-   -   Trend (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317400-trend.html)

Jim Thomlinson[_3_]

Trend

I would like the VBA equivalent formula for the Trend formula in Excel. I
Have a data set which I would like to run a first and second order polynomial
regression on and I was hoping to calculate it right in the code if possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance...

JWolf

Trend

No VBA, but see he
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...Polynomial.htm
how to do it using an array formula in the worksheet.