-   -   Urgent!!! Is this possible (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317284-urgent-possible.html)

elovelace256

Urgent!!! Is this possible

I have a spreadsheet with row 1 as my header allof the other rows i nee

exported to a file in the format below. This is critical and any hel
is
greatly appreciated

This is my spreadsheet layout. But there could be up to 8000 rows:
c_last_name c_first_name c_middle_name c_userid
Ables Donna F
donna.ables
Lovelace Eric
eric.lovelace

I need to export this to a file in this format. Each row needs to be
enclosed in ( ) and each field in that row needs to be in " " with
comma
seperating each field.
( "ables" ,"donna" , "f" ,"donna.ables" )
( "lovelace" ,"eric" , "" ,"eric.lovelace" )

Thanks a millio

--
elovelace25
elovelace256's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1663

JE McGimpsey

Urgent!!! Is this possible

See one answer in my reply to your previous post.

In article ,
elovelace256 wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with row 1 as my header allof the other rows i need

exported to a file in the format below. This is critical and any help
is
greatly appreciated

This is my spreadsheet layout. But there could be up to 8000 rows:
c_last_name c_first_name c_middle_name c_userid
Ables Donna F
donna.ables
Lovelace Eric
eric.lovelace

I need to export this to a file in this format. Each row needs to be
enclosed in ( ) and each field in that row needs to be in " " with a