-   -   Highlighting contents of cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317225-highlighting-contents-cells.html)

Darlajane[_3_]

Highlighting contents of cells

Hi,

I would like the contents of cells to appear in a little box above i
so that when i have cells that are thinner than the contents it's eas
for people to see what's in the cell without having to expand th
column.

It's a bit hard to explain. But you can see what I mean when you hove
the mouse over a button and a few seconds later the word 'Print' appear
below it.

Anyone know how to do this in VBA for a cell in a worksheet?

Thanks,

Hele

--
Darlajan
Darlajane's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1532

Sharad Naik

Highlighting contents of cells

Add comment to that cell, copy the cell content in to comment text, size the
comment baloon properly and keep the comment always visible.
Sharad
"Darlajane" wrote in message

I would like the contents of cells to appear in a little box above it
so that when i have cells that are thinner than the contents it's easy
for people to see what's in the cell without having to expand the
column.

It's a bit hard to explain. But you can see what I mean when you hover
the mouse over a button and a few seconds later the word 'Print' appears
below it.

Anyone know how to do this in VBA for a cell in a worksheet?

Thanks,

Helen

--
Darlajane