-   -   Excel Profiling (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317076-excel-profiling.html)

Neo[_3_]

Excel Profiling

Hi All,

In our application excel is embedded inside a browser. There is an
addin which paints application specific data in Excel. I am trying to
do performance profiling of my code using Quantify. But there seems to
be some problem as the quatify report doesnt show timings for
application methods. It has timings for all Excel/system methods. I
will appreciate any help on it.

In addition, please suggest any other tool that I can use for
profiling.

Regards,
Rohit