-   -   Lost VBA Project Password (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317060-lost-vba-project-password.html)

jasonsweeney[_74_]

Lost VBA Project Password

Anybody else? If there is a way, I would really like to open the cod
in this file. I dopn't mind sending the file to someone if thats wha
it takes...

--
jasonsweene
jasonsweeney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=522

Myrna Larson

Lost VBA Project Password

Have you gone to Google and searched for Excel password? There are several
"crackers" available, a couple are free.

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:13:33 -0600, jasonsweeney
wrote:

Anybody else? If there is a way, I would really like to open the code
in this file. I dopn't mind sending the file to someone if thats what
it takes....