Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to compare code in multiple modules to a master copy

Hello,

I've been given the task to automate vb code comparison from a new workbook
version to a "master copy."

For instance: Master Copy has 16 Modules in the vb project.

Someone makes changes to the code (in a different file) and asks that the
quality control guy accept it. Changes could have been made in any one or
all modules.

We need to see where the changes were made by comparing to the master copy.

If I can get all the modules from the master copy and then the new copy into
a Word document, I think we have a program that can highlight differences.

Any ideas/solutions appreciated.

Thanx

dave