-   -   Lotus notes message sent vial excel macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317028-lotus-notes-message-sent-vial-excel-macro.html)

Kathy[_6_]

Lotus notes message sent vial excel macro

Has any one had success creating a macro that would send an email to a lotus
notes user - I need to create a macro that would send a simple message
telling a group of users that a condidtion is true - if you can help - please
send me a sample of your macro Thank you in advance
--
Kathy Goldie

Tim Childs

Lotus notes message sent vial excel macro

Hi

did you see links on previous post of yours - jsut recently

Tim