-   -   Excel Automation Problem with Late Binding (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317003-excel-automation-problem-late-binding.html)

mflorezm

Excel Automation Problem with Late Binding

Hello Guys:

Does anyone know How to create an Excel event handler while using late
binding?

I had to use late binding because my application must run across multiple
MS-Office versions, but I need to catch WorkbookBeforeClose Event of the
application object.

I tried both: delegates and WithEvents keyword like I found in Microsoft
documents, but it doesn't work because those methods use early binding.

Thanks

--
MFM