-   -   cell to file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316947-cell-file.html)

luc

cell to file

If I print a value of a cell to a file, there will be quotes in the file.
How to get rid of the quotes?

luc

cell to file

write some value or value of a variable to a file

"NickHK" schreef in bericht
luc,
Depends on how you are "printing a value of a cell to a file" ??

NickHK

"luc" wrote in message
If I print a value of a cell to a file, there will be quotes in the file.
How to get rid of the quotes?

NickHK

cell to file

luc,
Using what code ?

NickHK

"luc" wrote in message
If I print a value of a cell to a file, there will be quotes in the

file.
How to get rid of the quotes?

luc

cell to file

Write #1, "UR :" & output_str1

"NickHK" schreef in bericht
luc,
Using what code ?

NickHK

"luc" wrote in message
If I print a value of a cell to a file, there will be quotes in the

file.
How to get rid of the quotes?

Myrna Larson

cell to file

If you look at the documentation for WRITE, you'll see it *always* adds quotes
around text. If you read it carefully, you'll also see a reference to the
PRINT # function, and PRINT # is also listed when you click the "See also"
link. That is the command you need; but if you are writing more than one item
on a line, you'll have to add the delimiters between items yourself, in your
code.

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:51:33 GMT, "luc" wrote:

Write #1, "UR :" & output_str1

"NickHK" schreef in bericht
luc,
Using what code ?

NickHK

"luc" wrote in message
If I print a value of a cell to a file, there will be quotes in the
file.
How to get rid of the quotes?

Tom Ogilvy

cell to file

Use Print # instead of Write #. See VBA help for details.

Tom Ogilvy

"luc" wrote in message
Write #1, "UR :" & output_str1

"NickHK" schreef in bericht