-   -   Data Entry in the same file by 2 computers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316910-data-entry-same-file-2-computers.html)

Chris

Data Entry in the same file by 2 computers

Dear all,

I have an .xls file which requires manual input from 2 computers
simultaneously, one for Sheet 1 while another for Sheet 2. May I know how it
can be done provided that they are in the same LAN? I don't want to copy a
spreadsheet from one file to another manually after the input of data.

Chris

Frank Kabel

Data Entry in the same file by 2 computers

Hi
you may try 'Tools - share workbook' for this