-   -   Hidden Range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316829-hidden-range.html)

tim

Hidden Range

Hello All,

I have a large work sheet with multiple hidden rows. Is
there a simple way to identify the last row of data
(usually hidden) and select the a cell in the following
row.

I can do this by unhiding everything finding the end of
the data (xlDown), identifing the last row then looping
to hide all the appropriate data. I know there must be
something easier.

thanks

Tom Ogilvy

Hidden Range

Dim cell as Range
set cell = Cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup)

' cell is the last visible cell with a value. Now loop down
set cell = cell.offset(1,0)
do while cell.EntireRow.Hidden = False
set cell = cell.offset(1,0)
Loop