-   -   printing via vba (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316804-printing-via-vba.html)

neowok[_80_]

printing via vba

it appears my current approach will not work due to the "on NE0x
setting seemingly being different for every user for each printe
despite the actual printers being the same network printers, surel
this isnt normal?

So I will have to take Chris's approach and us
Application.Dialogs(9).show. Let them select the printer form thi
then print. However it currently prints even if you click cancel o
this dialog. Is there a way I can capture if cancel has been presse
on this and so abort printing

--
neowo
neowok's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=594