-   -   InputBox vs. UserForm for Numerical Data Input (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316774-inputbox-vs-userform-numerical-data-input.html)

Chuckles123[_59_]

InputBox vs. UserForm for Numerical Data Input

Sharad,

Believe it or not -- it finally works! :) :) :)
I tried several experiments, and nothing worked ... until I delete
'Modal' on the Show Form command, and that worked.
Thanks to you for all of your support; I appreciate it greatly.
Chuckles12

--
Chuckles12
Chuckles123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1494

Sharad Naik

InputBox vs. UserForm for Numerical Data Input

Well, putting (Modal) was my mistake.

"Chuckles123" wrote in message

Sharad,

Believe it or not -- it finally works! :) :) :)
I tried several experiments, and nothing worked ... until I deleted
'Modal' on the Show Form command, and that worked.
Thanks to you for all of your support; I appreciate it greatly.
Chuckles123

--
Chuckles123
Chuckles123's Profile: