-   -   XML (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316762-xml.html)

Herbert Maffner

XML

Hi,
I'm completely new into XML, but I learned that it is important for me
for database workings.
Where can I find an introduction, what shows me a sample how to use
XML (in order to deliver data from databases)?

Thanks,
M.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

XML

You might want to try microsoft.public.xml

--

HTH

RP

om...