-   -   Microsoft ProgressBar Control Version 6 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316744-microsoft-progressbar-control-version-6-a.html)

Joseph[_48_]

Microsoft ProgressBar Control Version 6

Hi TK,

Thats just the thing I need, but I get an error on this line of code:

ProgressBar1.Value = intCounter '///// Update progress.''

and the error reads: Invalid property Value

Thanks for your hel

--
Josep

Joseph's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=563
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27798

TK

Microsoft ProgressBar Control Version 6

Hi Joseph

I can duplicate the error if the loop value and progressBar
max value are differant. Check those values.

"Joseph" wrote:

ProgressBar1.Value = intCounter '///// Update progress.''

To run the sample, place a ProgressBar on the worksheet
set the max value to 10000 e.i.
(right click the ProgressBar/properties/max/10000)

and the error reads: Invalid property Value

Good Luck
TK