-   -   Textbox question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316709-textbox-question.html)

Jorge Rodrigues[_2_]

Textbox question

Hi, guys
I have a textbox and what I want is, when is set focused, hilight all the
word/number, in order to override the old one by the new. As far as I saw,
the cursor only goes next to the last digit, don't hilight all the
number/word.
TIA
Jorge

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Textbox question

Jorge,

Try something like

Private Sub TextBox1_Enter()
With TextBox1
.SelLength = Len(.Text)
.SelStart = 0
End With

HTH

RP

"Jorge Rodrigues" wrote in message
Hi, guys
I have a textbox and what I want is, when is set focused, hilight all the
word/number, in order to override the old one by the new. As far as I saw,
the cursor only goes next to the last digit, don't hilight all the
number/word.
TIA
Jorge

Jorge Rodrigues[_2_]

Textbox question

Hi, Bob
As I understood, the focus now, with your exemple, goes to the beginning.
Ok, but what I really want is hilight all the word/number, from the
beggining to the end. Can you help me once more time?
Thanks and Regards.
Jorge
"Bob Phillips" escreveu na mensagem
Jorge,

Try something like

Private Sub TextBox1_Enter()
With TextBox1
.SelLength = Len(.Text)
.SelStart = 0
End With

HTH

RP

"Jorge Rodrigues" wrote in message
Hi, guys
I have a textbox and what I want is, when is set focused, hilight all the
word/number, in order to override the old one by the new. As far as I
saw,
the cursor only goes next to the last digit, don't hilight all the
number/word.
TIA
Jorge

Bob Phillips[_6_]

[...]