-   -   How do I check modifications of file on server (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316662-how-do-i-check-modifications-file-server.html)

Alan[_28_]

How do I check modifications of file on server

I have one workbook BOOK.XLS on my server
My macro copied this file to my local comp. and put some changes on it.
I have to return this file to server.

How to check if someone else change something on this file. (maybe to check
time of last saving)

Thanks

Alan

Glen Mettler[_4_]

How do I check modifications of file on server

Try Tools - Share Workbook

Glen