-   -   Referring Objects (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316546-referring-objects.html)

Squid[_3_]

Referring Objects

I have a checkbox on sheet1, which I plan to give the user an option to
whether or not to hide some columns beforePrint. How to I refer this
checkbox object to be used in the Workbook_BeforePrint event?

TIA
Mike

Tom Ogilvy

Referring Objects

sheet1.CheckBox1.Value

where Sheet1 is the codename of the sheet with the checkbox or

Worksheets("Sheet1").Checkbox1.value

where Sheet1 is the tab name of the sheet with the checkbox.

This is for a checkbox from the control toolbox toolbar.

for a checkbox from the forms toolbar

If Worksheets("sheet1").Checkboxes("Check Box 1").Value = xlOn then

Tom Ogilvy