-   -   Finding multiple occurances of a date within one column: Should be easy? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316498-finding-multiple-occurances-date-within-one-column-should-easy.html)

Mcasteel[_40_]

Finding multiple occurances of a date within one column: Should be easy?

How long have you been coding Tom? Or what type of background do you
have in coding, I can see you are the "leading" responder to everyones
problems on this site.

We all thank you!

~ Cheers
Mike

And thank you so much once again.

--
Mcasteel
Mcasteel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15698

Tom Ogilvy

Finding multiple occurances of a date within one column: Should be easy?

Coding in Excel, probably since 1997 I would think. Background is mainly for
personal use/self-support.

There are too many leading responders in these forums to even create a
list -- so I certainly wouldn't subscribe to your statement/high praise, but
appreciate the appreciation <g.

Tom Ogilvy