-   -   Problems usinga a variable in a worksheet function? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316475-problems-usinga-variable-worksheet-function.html)

Kobayashi[_54_]

Problems usinga a variable in a worksheet function?

DMoney,

Many thanks indeed! Works like a treat!

Can't believe all these headaches were simply due to the fact that yo
can't, seemingly, use workbook/sheet variable references in worksheet
functions within VBA but, instead, have to use strings. I won't forge
this lesson!

You really have helped me out so many thanks.

Adria

--
Kobayash
Kobayashi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...info&userid=87

Dmoney

Problems usinga a variable in a worksheet function?

Glad I could help

Can't believe all these headaches were simply due to the

fact that you
can't, seemingly, use workbook/sheet variable references

in worksheets
functions within VBA but, instead, have to use strings. I

won't forget
this lesson!

You really have helped me out so many thanks.

Adrian

--
Kobayashi

Kobayashi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?