-   -   concetenate a single cell with a list of text in a text box into . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316404-concetenate-single-cell-list-text-text-box-into.html)

Brian Brooks

concetenate a single cell with a list of text in a text box into .

I am trying to concatenate a single cell with a text box with mulitple text
strings into a seperate text box using a submit button but i have no idea how
to do this if anyone could help i would really appreciate it

JulieD

concetenate a single cell with a list of text in a text box into .

Hi Brian

not really sure what you're asking here .. concatenate means to join - and i
can't see what you're trying to join here .. could you please provide an
example of what you have and where and what you want and where.

Cheers
JulieD