-   -   Object definations/help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316373-object-definations-help.html)

Ajit

Object definations/help

I have a full page form with number of objects. For many of the objects
(checkboxes, commanbutton, etc...) , i need to show some sort of popup with
the required defination/help etc.

I need it to be of different background color than of form or something
similar to get user attention, so that user may not think that it is regular
message box and Hits OK without reading it.

I tried the same Creating new Office Assistant balloon dynamically. But it
doesn't show up in all machines (i believe b'coz show office assistant is not
being used on those machines).

Could you suggest what could be the better way of doing the same.

Thanks,

I tried

--
Ajit

Ajit

Object definations/help

Just wanted to add some more information....

I also tried userform. And the problem i see in userform is that, sometimes
if the text is too less much of the space is empty and if it is too much then
i have to use the scroolbar....so it was tough to control the dimensions of
the userform depending on the text.