-   -   Need to beable to create a folder (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316361-need-beable-create-folder.html)

havocdragon

Need to beable to create a folder

Hello all. Im having a bit of difficulties getting this done.

What I need to do is create a folder from excel, lets say "c:\test"

I cant seem to find the correct object to do this. What is the line used to
do this?

Also if all possible I need this to be a variable name (the final
destination) I.e c:test1, c:test2.

thanks in advance =)

Harald Staff

Need to beable to create a folder

Hi

MkDir "C:\Test"

Willl err if it already exists or if you're not allowed to. You trap those.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"havocdragon" skrev i melding
Hello all. Im having a bit of difficulties getting this done.

What I need to do is create a folder from excel, lets say "c:\test"

I cant seem to find the correct object to do this. What is the line used

do this?

Also if all possible I need this to be a variable name (the final
destination) I.e c:test1, c:test2.

thanks in advance =)

Bob Phillips[_6_]

--