-   -   macro that loops till end of worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316345-macro-loops-till-end-worksheet.html)

Nadiya

macro that loops till end of worksheet

Hello,
I'm trying to create a macro that based on a search, inserts a pagebreak. It
need to do this till end of worksheet - of which i won't know, being this
worksheet will continually grow. Any suggestions - thanks

Frank Kabel

macro that loops till end of worksheet

Hi
for getting the lastrow see:
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LastValue.html#vba

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Nadiya" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hello,
I'm trying to create a macro that based on a search, inserts a

pagebreak. It
need to do this till end of worksheet - of which i won't know, being

this
worksheet will continually grow. Any suggestions - thanks

Tom Ogilvy

macro that loops till end of worksheet

See answer to your first posting of this question.

Tom Ogilvy