-   -   Macro Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316255-macro-help.html)

[email protected]

Macro Help

This is my scenario:

I’m using Excel 2003 and I need a macro to find a character in a colum
(I) and then if its found select columns (A to G) in that same row.
need to repeat this for all instances within the workbook. Th
character in column (I) will always be a single character such as E o
M. Basically, I want to copy the selected cells and copy them int
word. Please help if someone can.

Scot

's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1627
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27684

Simon Lloyd[_609_]

Macro Help

Hi,

This code will find and select all rows that contain M it will o
course find the first row that contains the letter m, im not sure ho
to get it to find only the row that contains a single character, hop
this gets you a little closer!

Simon

Dim rng As Range
Dim what As String
what = "M"

Set rng = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Find(what)
Rows(rng.Row).selec

--
Simon Lloy
Simon Lloyd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=670