-   -   refreshing a treeview control. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316137-refreshing-treeview-control.html)

Steven Deng

refreshing a treeview control.

Hello, I am using an active control, microsoft treeview (version 6) in a
form. I am wondering if there is a update/refresh method comes with it when
a new node is inserted to the treeview interactively. I have to switch
between different windows to get the views updated properly.

your help or suggestion would be appreciated!

Sincerely
Steven Deng

Stephen Bullen[_4_]

refreshing a treeview control.

Hi Steven,

Hello, I am using an active control, microsoft treeview (version 6) in a
form. I am wondering if there is a update/refresh method comes with it when
a new node is inserted to the treeview interactively. I have to switch
between different windows to get the views updated properly.

The TreeView does indeed have a Refresh method

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.oaltd.co.uk

Steven Deng

refreshing a treeview control.

Thanks Stephen,

The problem retains after I used it. The contents of the treeview is shifted
to the left corner of the application, and then shifted back to the normal
place after a couple switch between the windows. Not sure what i am
missing.

Sincerely,
Steven Deng

Hi Steven,