-   -   Printing objects (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316115-re-printing-objects.html)

Dave Peterson[_4_]

Printing objects

maybe...

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

Stef wrote:

Hi!

The following code used to do a good job until our Office was updated. In a
worksheet I have a number of comboboxes that should not be printed at
printout, and they don't. But they are not restored correctly after printout,
i.e. they are moved to the far left and also stacked on one another. Does
anyone know what caused this problem?

Part of the code:

... ActiveSheet.Shapes.Range(Array("ComboBox1", "ComboBox2", "ComboBox3",
"ComboBox4", "ComboBox5", "ComboBox6")).Select
With Selection
.PrintObject = False
End With

----