-   -   need macro to output quatation mark... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316110-need-macro-output-quatation-mark.html)

cdde[_4_]

need macro to output quatation mark...

seems like a simple thing to do but I need a macro to output some actua
VBA code to an excel spread sheet....everything is going fine....but
dont know how to make is output a quatation mark.

an example of what I want but then....is not the right code is:

ActiveCell.value = "With ActiveSheet.Range("a:a")"

but it gives me an expected end of code error at the first "a"

I also have another cell which has the same problem but it has
varible in it.

example:

Activecell.value = "Set FoundCell = .Find(what:=" & AktiveCell & ", _

but of course i need quotes around the varible....please help!!

seems easy.....i just don't know what to do....

/Craig Hanse

--
cdd
cdde's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1553

KL[_5_]

need macro to output quatation mark...

I guess you are looking for this:

ActiveCell.Value = "With ActiveSheet.Range(""a:a"")"

Regards,
KL

"cdde" wrote in message

seems like a simple thing to do but I need a macro to output some actual
VBA code to an excel spread sheet....everything is going fine....but i
dont know how to make is output a quatation mark.

an example of what I want but then....is not the right code is:

ActiveCell.value = "With ActiveSheet.Range("a:a")"

but it gives me an expected end of code error at the first "a"

I also have another cell which has the same problem but it has a
varible in it.

example:

Activecell.value = "Set FoundCell = .Find(what:=" & AktiveCell & ", _

but of course i need quotes around the varible....please help!!

seems easy.....i just don't know what to do....

/Craig Hansen

--
cdde
cdde's Profile: