-   -   Inline formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/315993-inline-formatting.html)

Eqbal Vkilzadeh

Inline formatting

Hi,

Suppose that I have the below formula:

=€Total of: € & A1 & €œphone calls have been made.€

Now suppose that I want to change the formatting of the value which is
returned by €œA1€, i.e. the color and type. IS it possible? How?

Tnx,
Eqbal

Don Guillett[_4_]

Inline formatting

See ans to your other most. Pls do NOT multi or cross post.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Eqbal Vkilzadeh" wrote in message
Hi,

Suppose that I have the below formula:

="Total of: " & A1 & "phone calls have been made."

Now suppose that I want to change the formatting of the value which is
returned by "A1", i.e. the color and type. IS it possible? How?

Tnx,
Eqbal

http://www.opera.com/m2/