-   -   How can I protect objects differently? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/315981-how-can-i-protect-objects-differently.html)

Frustrated User

How can I protect objects differently?

Currently, I have 2 images on the same worksheet. I would like to lock 1 of
them and allow the other to be edited. Is there a way to do it?

Or, is there any way to add an image after the worksheet and its existing
objects have been locked and protected?

Or, is there any way to customize the protection rules?

PS: I do not want to link the images from external sources.

Jim Rech

How can I protect objects differently?

I would like to lock 1 of them and allow the other to be edited. Is there
a way to do it?

The protection tab of the right-click Properties dialog lets you leave an
object unlocked when the sheet is protected, if I'm following you.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP