-   -   Trouble with Macros Assignment- anyone willing to help? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/315841-trouble-macros-assignment-anyone-willing-help.html)

londonal[_4_]

Trouble with Macros Assignment- anyone willing to help?

Hi, i am having trouble with a macros assignment and was wondering i
anyone can help.

I am required to invent a scenario with data. I must create
macros.must include an automdata entry and/or graphic display’ and on
of the following

Application of Simulation methods to business problems

Forecasting application

Decision making application

Investment appraisal application

Can anyone help!! I am clueless

--
londona
londonal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1513

JulieD

Trouble with Macros Assignment- anyone willing to help?

Hi

what sort of help are you looking for? what sort of model do you have in
mind to create - or are you stuck for ideas on this level? if so, you could
do a simple travel booking system (pick one place that offers different
travel packages with different costs & options and set up a workbook to
allow people to enter parameters and then return the best holiday meeting
those parameters) ...

Cheers
JulieD

"londonal" wrote in message

Hi, i am having trouble with a macros assignment and was wondering if
anyone can help.

I am required to invent a scenario with data. I must create 3
macros.must include an automdata entry and/or graphic display' and one
of the following

Application of Simulation methods to business problems

Forecasting application

Decision making application

Investment appraisal application

Can anyone help!! I am clueless.