-   -   Modules (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/315735-modules.html)

Rich

Modules

I am trying to write a piece of VBA code that takes a copy of a workbook,
then deletes the module from the copy before e-mailing itself to someone.

I can do everything except delete the module.

Can anyone tell me how to delete "Module1" from workbook using VBA.

Norman Jones

Modules

Hi Rich,

See Ron de Bruin's code (and addins) at:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

---
Regards,
Norman